Photo of the Day

Photo of the Day
Wishing you a peaceful weekend!

Monday, April 06, 2009






I learned THE HARD WAY last Saturday night to be MINDFUL of where I’m walking and BE AWARE what’s happening around me. I walked off a 2 ft. retaining wall in the dark and severely bruised my left foot, knee and shoulder, and my right hand and wrist. Three and a half days FLAT in bed slowed me down long enough to determine that what I’m doing with my life isn’t moving me forward toward MY GOALS.! OUCH!
So in the past 2 days I’ve made HUGE changes!! Let me tell you about some of them…
It all begins with getting my website and blog started after procrastinating nearly a YEAR. OK.. OK… so I’ve been sorta comfortable in this little box I have myself in… work, sleep, eat. 2 days (not together) to PLAY. Definitely NOT enough PLAY! And I seem to be missing a relationship in my life. Boy, am I excited about that! My significant other died several years ago and I’ve been on cruise - as far as my box lets me - but I’m bustin’ out the walls this week!!
You can see some of that evidence here on my website, plus I’m going to California the first weekend in May to attend a Women Building California Conference in Los Angeles (http://www.sbctc.org/). I worked as an ironworker in the San Francisco Bay Area for nearly 10 years, so I definitely AM qualified to attend, even tho I’ve been “retired” from welding since 2002.



I worked on almost ALL the high rises in downtown San Jose, CA from 1980-1989!
I’m working on a series of booklets called “What’s IN Your Lunch Bucket?” to take to the conference with me to help teach women in construction how to eat healthy and use essential oils, herbs and other natural means to get and STAY healthy! So stay tuned folks!!! It’s gonna be GOOD!

No comments: