Photo of the Day

Photo of the Day
Wishing you a peaceful weekend!

Saturday, June 03, 2006




Howdy dear friends!!

This is my FIRST official BLOG.
I just leaped forward into the Windows-based internet age (I'm a Mac-aholic!)
so now I can create my own blogs and website!
Please bear with me while I learn how this all works...

Beginning June 6 - I am now offering Optimal Breathing Development
private sessions or classes and/or workshops at:
2200 Perth Road, Mooresville, NC 28117
on
Tuesday or Friday mornings: 10-11:30 a.m.
Tuesday evening: 7-8:30 p.m.
beginning with an
Introductory 2-hr. breathing assessment for $50 ($200 value)
and
12 classes for $25 each person:
Once a week for 12 weeks
or
Once a month for 12 months
If YOU can organize a group of 5 or more -then price is reduced to $20 each)...
then your introductory workshop is FREE for organizing a group!

Payments can be made (accepting credit cards) via PayPal to:
thewellthcoach@alltel.net

Will also travel to within 100 miles of Mooresville/Charlotte/Hickory/Winston-Salem on Tuesdays & Fridays if you want to organize breathing workshops where YOU live!
Hurry... my schedule is filling up FAST!

Mike White (http://www.breathing.com) and I will be doing teacher workshops on breathing at Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (North Carolina) soon...and working on train-the-trainer for teachers - to start next fall...! Details being worked out now.
%3

No comments: